The Official Site of Genevieve Tan Shu Thung

Aroma delight, my next book!


Good morning all! I've made another sudden re-appearance again on the blogsphere after a long, long time. It's been quite a while and my four-legged children are growing up. Not only have they opened their eyes and walking around, they are becoming smarter day by day. Unfortunately, we lost one of them few days ago. Klein, the smallest one of them all, did not survive infancy.


Instead of feeding them every 2-3 hours, they now feed every 4-5 hours, which is a huge relief. Juggling with all these 'parenting' and bookwriting thing has been quite exhausting. I am pleased to say however that I have finally completed the arduous task of finishing off the Index section on my "Handbook for Vibrational Healing" book. The entire book is complete. All that is left is the front cover page, which can be done later.

Some of the important things that authors should bear in mind when writing a non-fiction book is to keep a list of important keywords as you write for the Glossary and Index section. This will save you a lot of time later.

Today, I am finally going to start writing my second book. By right, I should be completing my second book tomorrow. The second book is about healing with aromatherapy and essential oils. As I am so late on my bookwriting schedule, I will be attempting to complete writing this book in one week. Fingers-crossed. I will be covering around 120 different oils, which means I will be writing about at least 20 oils each day.

Did you know that aromatherapy is very therapeutic in nature. The sense of smell can manipulate the mind and create both psychological and physiological changes. There are many ways that one can benefit from aromatherapy. There is also a personality profile for each type of aroma. From this book, readers will be able to find out what their main essential oil is (according to their personality), and which aroma they require at the moment for a particular condition that they are suffering from.

Will update all of you more when I start writing later today.

Love and light,
Genevieve

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean by each aroma having a personality profile? Didn't quite get that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie. Sorry for the late reply. As the entire universe is vibrational in nature, for every object or 'quality', there is something called a vibrational resonance. Each character or personality is drawn to to certain scent. This is why each aroma has a personality profile.

      Delete
  2. This sounds interesting. I'd love to purchase this book. Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Relevant Websites

  • Follow Genevieve on Twitter

  • Sandhya Maarga Mission

  • Sandhya Maarga Holistic Living Academy





  • Genevieve's Photo Gallery